Tuesday, February 16, 2010

out of the blue

this just came out of nowhere but i have fallen in love with three things:
  1. The first is Coldplay. they have dragged me back to the days of their music. they are true genius'. i love them. they are really creative. Chirs Martin is cool. Maybe go check out their myspace page and check out their songs. I will put it up in my links list of good sites to check out.
  2. Charlie pickering whatever. I think i am having a daily obsession with him. all of a sudden he is really cool. i forgot his name the other day and i was so desperate to remeber what it was. he has an awesome personality! A truly good person with a great knowledge and humour!
  3. And last of all red buttons. i was thinking about it a minute ago. Red buttons are soooo attractive and sexy. I would sooo wanna be a red button on a bright red trench coat, all shinny and big! wouldnt it be great to be so symetrical and sleek. Standing out would be easy and all the other button would envy your perfection! gee i love red buttons!
So yeah let me know if you agree with me or if you just think im crazy or maybe even share some of your obsession. Put it all down in the comment section.

Love you all,
Glenny
ps: from my comments post iw ould like to welcome another friend of mine to my group. Welcome Lamya! and thanks for commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!
    The post a comment box doesn't let me use CTRL+A!

    Outrageous!
    Preposterous!
    This is a calamity!
    This is dai-wo-lum-tao (it means something about catastrophes in chinese. I don't know how to write it.)!!!!

    This is extremely unfortunate.
    But anyway--
    luck is on my side.
    my topic test looms...
    but I have time to study.

    ReplyDelete