Monday, February 15, 2010

my mad dash for the train EPIC!!!!!!!! I know this is long but it is worth reading i promise!

Well i would just like to tell everyone the whole entire story which i named myself my mad dash for the train which was in the end really... EPIC!!!!!!!!! gosh i love saying that word! well it all started when the bell rang for the end of a monday school day (which was today) and i went out of the science classroom which is far away from the exit to the buses and started running so i could get away from the crowd that was from behind.

 I finally got out and i immediately saw annie and amy in the first bus line so i decided (being a very naughty girl) to push in next to annie hoping noone would notice. Once i did everyone else started crowding in around me so the line went from being two lines to 10 lines in a split second. Everyone was screaming and pushing like mad cows (i like that similie)until a bus came. I unfortunately was separted from annie and amy and i knew that if i didnt get on the next bus i would miss my train and i soooooooo didnt want to miss it. I got on the next bus and i found rachel there we talked for a while until i looked out side the window and i saw Julian.

 man was i suprised. he just entered my vision and stared at me for a sec. his stare is the most freaky thing ever. i cant describe it. well anyways i told rach that i had to run for my train and the bus driver didnt open the fricken back door so i didnt say thankyou to him becoz now i had to sprint all the way up to my platform.

 so i ran and ran, i bumped into a few ppl. then i ran faster and sweat poured out from my pores(eww that sounds kinda gross) i ran like hell. i ran like joanne was going to hug me. i ran like eienstein. i ran like charmaine. ok fine i didnt i will never be as fast as charmaine. wahhhhhh. but anyways i reached the stairs and I saw annie giving me frantic hand gestures that the train was there. she ran on and i followed saying FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
(my interpretation of swearing) i made it. i made it and it felt AWESOME!!!!!!!! like i had an epi pen stabbed into my neck. or like i had eaten 12 dudecillion mars bars. yeah but i was tired. anyways i had made it and i was proud that i did becoz it proved how much i loved my beloved train and amy of course. so yeah that was my story. afterwards we talked to the year sevens. that was fun. though thomas wont say hi to me.

Glenny
Ps: i wanna shout out to annie who also ran for the train. good on you annie! we appreaciate your efforts too.

3 comments:

  1. Did you end up asking Julian about his odd behaviour? What did he say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW.

    julian's stare is THE FREAKIEST thing EVER.

    (:

    and what's eienstein? did you mean einstein? i am your personal spell checker. (:

    ReplyDelete