Thursday, February 11, 2010

The great song debate

Yeah this is another great debate post that i have noticed appearing within my early morning conversations with my friends. Well me and my friends have totally different opinions when it comes to music types and song choices. Joanne loves rock like full hard rock (eg three days grace omg she keeps saying how much she loves the band and the foo fighters). Annie loves country/softie/lovey dovey songs(no offence i couldnt describe it any better) such as taylor swift songs and other songs abt love. And I love a song with a great beat so i guess u could say i love pop or dj music such as well i dunno maybe the presets and the potbellez and i dont mind a little bit of pop rock like paramore. Well its not like i hate the other types of music that annie and jo like it is just not my type of music. everyone has different opinions i just wanna say that for a start. So we really shudnt be criticising someones choice of song coz they might like something totally different and i think i might have done this a few times over the last couple of days and i apoligize for that. We should repect each other opnions and take them into account of what we say to our friends or anybody i guess. So yeah let me know what you think this might sound hypociritcal after all my blabbing but if you want go ahead and write down what your fav type of music is even if it might start another debate on which is the best. Because thetitle of this post is the great song debate go ahead and make your point because i guess... debates are interesting sorta. (ok that was a very lame reason but yeah).


Glenny
ps: the url to joannes blog is : http://mrbluecactus.blogspot.com/2010/02/three-days-grace.html thats only if you like hard rock because she loves it! and keep commenting guys.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!

    ROCK TO THE DEATH!

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Even my cousin from the US likes it.
    ESPECIALLY THREE DAYS GRACE.

    Yes, that's right.
    Three. Days. Grace.

    Foo Fighters is awesome too. But I find that Foo Fighters is a bit too soft on their rock. MAKE IT HARDER!

    Good job on describing Annie's style. Annie full on likes love, romantic, soft, slow.. songs. Actually, I bet you she loves them. Maybe I'll let her keep my Tay Swift CD.

    Cheer Up Boys! (Your Make-up is Running.) Hehe. It's a cute song by Foos. Not so rocky though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tiedtogetherwithasmile-xx.blogspot.com/

    is my new blog. (:

    http://avadakadavra-xx.tumblr.com/

    is my tumblr one. (:

    p.s tumblr's empty. i only started it yesterday.

    and taylor swift is awesome. and so is atomic kitten. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm.

    You spelt 'apologise' wrong, You spelt it with the American spelling. Wouldn't want you turning into an American, would you?

    'You Give Love a Bad Name'. I'm listening to it now.
    Another Bon Jovi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting guys i see you have gotten back into it. im very appreciative of u guys. and im gonna go commetn for you guys and maybe i might turn american jo.

    ReplyDelete