Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The events that took place today (this is another post you HAVE to read even though it looks long)

well today was one of the most exhilarating days i have had for a very long time! I have to warn you first that this is pretty long but i want you guys to stick with me here. Im gonna put this in dot points. it is easier that way.

  • I started off the day fighting with my mum. and dont lie to yourself but i know that everyone had fought with their mothers at some stage. it was a minor fight about how i wanted to bring my reading book to school and she kept saying all this stuff i didnt want to hear. Anyways this left me in an extremely bad mood and i dreaded the day that was approaching because it had gotten to such a bad start. mum drove me to the station and we sat there in silence as we ignored each other.

  • next was the train trip. it was squishy. it was annoying that cat and her senior friends treated me like i wasnt there. (only i will understand this) i wasnt able to access a pole to hang onto for most of the trip and when i did kenneth took it off me leaving me with a limpish leg as i got off the train. I swore to myself that today was gonna be a bad one and i knew that annie understood just by looking at my face.

  • Next was the bus trip. Thats when things took a dramatic turn. Joanne had somehow disappeared from annie and my sight as both of us scrambled to the bus lines. we got on a bus and halfway through the trip we saw a cool, hottish young bloke on a black sleek motorbike next to us. he was wearing black all over and his head was coverd by a shiny black helmet but his eyes were seen and if i can say so myself, omg HIS EYES ARE AWESOME!!!
  i could see annie was in a trance of love at first sight even though he could have been years older than us. Annie waved coz he was right next to us and he waved back in a sophisticated way. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo cool. like it was his own signature wave. he full on owned the wave. it was kinda i know this sounds weird but it was kinda sexy.
OMG i am never saying that again. i sound weird saying it. Annie burst into hysterics! u shud have seen her face. it was like she had one the lottery. pure love i can tell u. annie then started screaming that he waved and we all burst out in hysterics with her (sorta). slowly we drove by and he disappeared into the sunset (jks but it would have been awesome).
When we got off the bus, we were still talking abt him and i knew that annie loved him coz thats what she said to me Annie said" OMGSH! I LOVE HIM! HE IS S O O O HOOOTTTTT!!! (she actually stuttered) anyways i didnt love him but i have to admit he was pretty cool. at least now i was happier and i hoped for more events that would get me laughing as hard as i did then.
  • next was swimming. like almost everyone i know hates swimming but it was ok today i guess. but it was funny when annie couldnt get out of the pool. she needed assistance three times. let me just say first that getting out of that pool without the ladder is really hard. the pool ledge is really high and that makes it difficult to lift yourself up but it was just funny watching annie trying so hard not to look like a fool getting out. but i am really proud that she got out. and everytime we did get out she was quicker at it. it was gud to see that she just laughed it off. yeah thought it was kinda embarrassing when jo and rach came to watch. yeah but there was nothing i could do.
  • next was the fact that one of the buses that were going to the pool carrying students crashed. it was an amazing story of squealing girls and text messages. unfortunately i wasnt on that bus (damn) and i couldnt miss out on swimming but it was still a pretty good story. turns out all the glass was shattered at the back of the bus and the student had to wait a while before another bus would come. anyways i am glad that jo and rach didnt get hurt. (im showing my serious side now teehee)
  • well time passed and i had a really funny time in chinese with jo and she wrote orphan on my arm and it wont rub off (mum asked me abt it today and i said jo and i were mucking around) so by that time jo and i had gotten each other drunk and jo started crying of laughter. cant believe ms zhou didnt notice. and as i left school i was to drunk to notice anything and as i got off the bus to the station (btw amy was with me) i looked down at my shoe for a split second and then amy screamed at me and i looked up and a bus was heading towards me (it was pretty close to me actually) and i jumped out of the way feeling exhilarated. another near life death experience i had faced.
So in the end i had to say the luck had turned and i had a marvellous day thanks to the events that followed and friends that made them enjoyable!

i have to give a special mention to my friends:
Annie, Amy, Joanne and Rachel (shut up i have more friends) and a specific mention for amy for saving my life!

Hope you had a gud day too,
Glenny

1 comment: