Saturday, February 6, 2010

The mystery guy who tapped me on the shoulder

Well a couple of days ago, on the train to school, Annie and I were busily talking when suddenly i feel a soft tap on my shoulder from behind. So as instinct goes i turn around but only just, because annie and i were deep into our little convo. I barely glance and not bothered i turn back round.


A few minutes later the same tap lands on the same shoulder but this time harder. I turn around again this time determined to know what this inconsiderate person wanted me to know. Again no one even blinks. There is a slight crack of laughter in one of the guys after a few seconds of me glancing around like a fool.But I have a feeling it was one of his friends.


I turn around again not giving a damn anymore but annie seems mystified by my odd situation. As i look at her, she laughs like a crazed hobo (not really it just sounds funnier when i say that). She tells me she knows who it was who tapped me but like me i didnt want to know. It would seem a whole lot more fun it was left a mystery to me and the next time anyone tried to attempt, I would be ready, this time with a shotgun hidden within my potato sack tunic and then BANG!


 So yeah thats the story of the mystery dude who tapped me on the shoulder but im sure annie would do something dramatically romanitc like save the guy from dying by jumping in front of the bullet for him just so she could claim a kiss. (jokes). So whoever u are mystery dude im watching you and i also have annie's number if you want it.


Have a nice day or goodnight as yang would say,
Glenny
ps: i listened to your requests by writing in paragraphs instead of a big chunk which doesnt look to attractive.

1 comment: