Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ok just for annie and jo to read. others shud just ignore this.

Well im gonna name this guy bob and this is mainly directed to annie and jo coz they know who this guy really is. ok so the code name is now bob. easy and simple. So try keep up. I have liked this guy for a while now. Actually maybe 2 weeks im not sure. it started as any other obsession would. he was nice i liked him. I realised the same feeling was coming over and i just pushed it away becoz i knew it was just one of those things that faded quickly but becoz of my fricken curiosity i asked my friend to give me bob's email address so i could add him on msn. Later that day before i could add bob he suprisingly had already added me. this led to my brain to explode with even more curiosity and spark something unusual. He started our first convo which was gud coz i usually start convos and over time bob would talk to me and my friend. i would never talk to bob alone. It would be wayyy to awkward. Things would happen like events that i was put in bob's group and then he would ask me yes and no questions which i loved. (i loved that because i did it too a lot)So yeah one day i found out bob went to a camp and i didnt see him for a long time. i guess i sorta missed him. He came back a few days ago but i was too scared to talk to him on msn coz there wasnt much to talk abt. I sorta wanted him to talk to me. it is easier that way. but it didnt happen. so i waited for the day i would actually see him and the day came and i woke up that day from a dream that bob was in. It kinda scared me that i was dreaming about bob (i think im way too desperate and i dont wanna be). then i saw him later that day and i felt sorta relieved even though i sorta pretended that i didnt notice. later on i was talking to my other friend and bob popped over near us but not too close. it looked sorta like he wanted to talk to me coz he was looking around with no one to talk to when he stared at me and my heart skipped a beat. i felt kinda bad that i wanted to talk to him but i was already occupied with another friend and it would be weird if i just stepped out and approached him. i just dont have the guts. oh and btw i could have just hallucinated this bit but this is what my brain saw and felt. Then dad called me and i had to go. I still felt good that i saw him but i still felt like i could have done more. sorta like i missed out on an opportunity that i would have to wait a while to get back. So yeah if you are not annie and jo you shud not really be reading this but just keep this quiet a bit.

A little queasy,
Glenny

2 comments:

  1. Right. Sorry. I shouldn't be reading this, but I couldn't help it. It was amazingly interesting.

    I won't pry, though, unless you decide to tell me.

    With words,
    - Lamya

    ReplyDelete
  2. um no way! i am not telling anyone but jo and annie coz i can sorta trust them. this morning cat blurted it out on public transport and i swear everyone heard. OMG! that was annoying. so i am not taking any risks sorry.

    ReplyDelete