Friday, February 26, 2010

New blog starting.

Well sooo sorry for not posting for quite a while. I had a pretty hectic week. School, tests, hw, co curricular stuff, family and others. so yeah sorry for not writing. I think im getting kinda unhealthy for sleeping late and everything. Tired a lot of the time. But for this post i just want to recount on a few things first. So how do you like my playlist. go check it out and tell me which ones you like and maybe some you dont like. i think jo's gonna suggest some rock songs. haha. and i also added this fishy thing underneath my archive. i was bored so yeah go ahead and feed them. tell me which one you like the most. the white one is my fav but it is pretty slow at picking up food. and another thing, i think i might have already mentioned this but im strarting a new group blog and we have ended up with two names for it. Branded with zinc and we are the jarg. we are leaning to brnaded with zinc already but we would still like to know what you think. When we get it up, i will give you guys a link to it. Yeah just a recap of everything. im gonna be writing a few more posts soon so watch out for those,

Beep all who think Justing Bieber is ugly! (rachel!)
Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment