Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Very Late Australia

Well i know this is incredibly late but i just want to wish everyone in Australia a very very late happy Australia Day! And I welcome all the new australian citizens. Welcome to our great country! Hope you were all safe that night and enjoyed the day wherever you were. Whether you were at home having a bbq with friends and family or going out to the beach, shopping mall or city. I just have to say, I was at Town Hall and Darling Harbour on Australia Day and the Australian spirit there was amazing. I could almost smell it! Australian flags everywhere! First, my family and i travelled to Town Hall by public transport (better than car) and I had easyway there yummy! and then we went all the way to market city and did some shoe shopping. I felt sorry for dad when he had to wait outside of a rubi (very gud store) store for approx 40minutes looking bored to death but on the other hand i now have three new pairs of awesome shoes! (I love shoes). Yeah then we went galaxy world and played a bit of basketball. We sorta sucked seeing as my bro kept hogging the balls when he was too short to even see the hoop. I know this sounds evil, but the ppl playing next to us forgot to take there tickets so we snatched them when they left. Altogether we had 12 beeping tickets and my bro chose a scooter keyring which broke immediately. Haha! We then ate jap for dinner! Yummier! Then we walked to darling harbour and watched the boat parade. And afterwards we watched the extraordinary fireworks! It was an fantastic day and i hope you guys enjoyed your day as much as i did!

Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment