Saturday, January 16, 2010

A very long dream (you dont have to read this if you dont want to it is really long.

Well only because i had this strange dream last night im going to start with it because my dreams usually fade away within a matter of a few minutes. And just as warning type thingo, i know some ppl are skeptical on dreams and some ppl who make dreams up or exaggerate on them and let me asure you i was once both those ppl (shameful) so as another assurence let me asure you (so many asures) that this dream has not been tampered with it is purely what i dreamt of last night. This dream does contain mild Twilight references and no coarse language at all: (oh another thing before we begin, a lot of my dream is still really blurry so the wording might be a little weird and it is really really long because of all the description) :

There was a crowd of unknown twilight people/actors and actresses surrounding Kristen Stewart(the ppl were calling her Bella) and I was on the outside of the crowd circle(i dont know a lot abt myself but i was a shortish girl with curly longish hair and I was being called Nikki and it felt like I was playing one of the minor twilight school friend roles of a person named Nikki. Another thing was I felt so interested in Kristen who was in the centre and it was like everyone was trying to get closer to her as well. It also seemed like kristen knew all of us through twilgiht in some way and she looked happy on the outside and even happier on the inside(i dunno how i cud feel what she felt). The setting was a small dull room with either purple or olive green walls. There was also a red latern thingo hanging from the ceiling and someone would pop it somehow and red solid stuff would fall out and everyone would cheer "EY" and I would look at Kristen, she would look really happy and I would too. The atmosphere in the room was eccentric. (i know this sounds really weird and sorta wrong i guess) but I think i loved kristen in a weird way it is very hard to describe sorta like i had worked with her before. Then something happens I forget and the scene changes. Kristen goes into a one storey house (which is a little beaten down) after a drive home and I seem to be hiding then i go into the house and it is quiet. I go into the dining/lounge room and i fix one of those latern thingos to the ceiling and then I creep away to the door and I feel adrenaline like im going to get caught by kristen and then the door bangs a little as i go out and I run for a car when suddenly a woman (i think it is kristen's mum) callled out DANIEL! (it felt like she thought I was Daniel Radcliffe and I was here as kristen's date. (that is really weird huh?) then kirsten comes out and I stand frozen. And then something i forgot happens. And in the next scene, Kristen and I are in this small enclosed bush type area and I think she is doing something with er phone and she says something abt texting (i cant remember but in the dream i seemed to understand) and I turn around and Short Stack is standing approximately 100 metres away from me. Kristen and i scream at each other's faces at ou excitement at seeing short stack. The energy during that part was extremely high. And another thing, there was a UFO behind short stack. Then short stack start playing a song that i dont know of but they seem to be directing it to Kristen. So i tell her to go to them like telling her to go have fun so she goes off closer to short stack. The rest is really really blurry but I think after that a crowd comes in and they start dancing but it still fels like kristen is by my side. Then some other ppl start playing a BeeGee(old band) song i dont know of. Then I woke up.

Ok that was really really really really long and maybe sorta boring so yeah that was the dream i wanted to share with you today. It was sorta weird right. Let me know what you think in the comment section if you actually read it,
Glenny