Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm going to Cairns!

Well hiya peeps,
Just wanted to let you know that im going to cairns this saturday i think for a week so just in case i cant persuade my dad to bring his awesome laptop or if there is a mechanical faliure up there you will know why i am not posting stuff. Im really excited abt the trip coz i will be snorkeling for the first time and hopefully i dont get eaten by a great white shark even though it would be an action packed death! So yea peeps if i come back with a big fat red line across my face and you ask me why it is there i will slap you 4 times in a row just like ned did to 17 year old mike in 17 again. sorry i am also a little obsessed with 17 again i watched it like 4 times yesterday. It is freaking me out a little. teehee. So yes btw i have 2 tickets to a massive monster truck rally and i am offering one lucky follower (out of the 7 that i have including myself sob sob im am such a loner) to go to this once in a lifetime rally with me. so let me know if you want to go in my comment section. Oh and one more thing, just wanted to say thanks to my bestie who i am now officially calling Ian (dont ask me why) for sending her farewells to me for my trip.
You do know though that i only wrote the monster truck rally thing to get you all to write a lot in my comment section. (wah wah im so lame). Get commenting,
Glenny

3 comments:

  1. "I want to go to the monster truck rally thing!"

    no, i actually don't. sounds kinda...boring. oh well. and i comment on your blog more than you comment on mine, which is NEVER, might i add.

    have fun in cairns. i hope you get eaten by a great white shark called jaws. :) nah, jokes, cos if you do, i'll find you in the "afterlife" and slap you back to earth. LOL jokes.

    i look at the blog and all i see is 17, 17 and 17. lol.

    You get commenting, you lazy person! JOKES :)

    with lots of slaps [oh yeah, forgot about love],

    Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok im sorry for not writing comments on your blog or anyone else's blog. I promise when I come back from Cairns, I will put an effort into commenting on people's blogs since my dear dear followers are so dedicated to commenting on mine. Thats just to let my followers know how appreciative i am to them.

    Glenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at Cairns~

    And I actually do wanna see the Monster Truck Rally, unlike this 'Rachel *loveheart*'.

    :P
    Love you Glenny.

    YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER IS 17, CAUSE OF EDWARD THE PEDOPHILE.

    ReplyDelete