Friday, January 22, 2010

I found a church camp video on youtube!



I can't believe it. I found a video of my church ppl on youtube! Well just to let you know this is a random video I found today and I just want to say my church is awesome! and there are a lot of asians since it is a chinese baptist church. Anyways this video is kinda old and church camp was way way back so yeah just wanted you to meet the ppl of my awesome church!

Glenny
Ps: if you know Jo Lo she is in this video in the green shirt doing the dishes.
Pps: Even my pastor is in it he is the dude at the end.

2 comments:

  1. This isn't relevant to your video, sorry-- but I'm just really, really outraged.
    I heard that Rebecca Kriesler or something changed classes.
    Come. On.
    That is just unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-- and that's a cool video. I can't believe that guy I saw was in it! And Jo! Wow.

    ReplyDelete