Friday, January 8, 2010

Waster

Ok peeps,
I am terribly sorry if the videos I am posting are wasting your computer bans (i dunno broadband thingo). I asure you that these videos are not must see ones although they are rather funny). So yeah just saying there will be more coming and they will not just be community channel ones. I will also include some other funny videos by mychonny, kevjumba and maybe nigahiga so yea i will try my best to keep you guys entertained coz i think my written posts are sorta random and boring.

Glenny

3 comments:

  1. you should include more about your daily life. life is funny sometimes.

    lol, it's broadband usages. yeah. random.

    toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevjumba... that guy is OK. But the rest are better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i guess. i like mychonny but he is seriously random and communit channel is like in the middle so thats why i like her so much. Hope your having a as good as holiday as i am having (that totally doest make sense) tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete