Sunday, January 17, 2010

I nearly garged!

I have to squeeze this post into my postathon. Well at church today, after the worship service, my ESM(english speaking ministry) group had a summer program on and a guy named  Kyle (i dont really know him. he is just a guy in my group) was hosting it. We had to form three groups and one member from each group had to go up the front and play the first game which was called "Chubby Bunny". In chubby bunny, you had to stuff one giant marshmellow(oh and trust me they were giant!) into your mouth at a time and say chubby bunny. The people would go in turns stuffing marshmellows into there gob and say chubby bunny until one of them cant fit anymore marshmellows in or they cant say chubby bunny. It was horrible! Just watching the people playing, half choking themselves to death with marshmellows and saliva dripping from their mouths as it had no where else to go. Most of them had to run to the bathroom to spit the whole chunk of marshmellows out but some just didnt make it in time. (EWWWWWWWWW!) It seriously just made me sick watching them do it. I was really scared someone was actually gonna get a marshmellow stuck down their throat or worse their windpipe. But luckily, noone did. And I thought that was bad. Afterwards, we played the second game which was called "The Berroca Challenge". In this game three people again went up and had to put a berroca tablet in there mouths and there pour very fizzy soft drink into there mouths as well. Im sure most of you know what happens when you mix mentos and coke together. It was like that but 5 times worse and in someone's mouth. You could see the orange bubble gargling out of their mouths ( sorta like vomit) until they couldnt hold it anymore. As I looked away, I saw one of my friends on the edge of spewing from the horrendous sight. I wasnt looking to great either. My stomach felt like flipping over and I couldnt swallow properly. I still have this feeling now but it has faded a bit. If this doesnt sound disgusting enough, u shud have been there to see it. It was purely disgusting.
Glenny

3 comments:

  1. Dude... how come I can't comment on your dream post? I wanted to, but I couldn't! Nooo!

    But anyway-- wow. That is weird. Ew.

    And I dream about Neighbours a lot now... which is weird 'cause I don't even like Neighbours much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well sorry dudes i dont think i can fix the comment problem for the last few posts but it should be fine for the present posts and if you wanted to comment on any of my past posts you can do it here. Ssoooooooooo sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete