Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm in Cairns!

WOOOOOOOOT! I'M FINALLY IN CAIRNS! Im sitting in a expensive Hilton Hotel room (yes paris hilton's dad owns these hotels) and it is awesome! The plane trip was ok though I did get a little plane sick. The climate in cairns is sooooooo much different. It is soooo much hotter even when it is raining and way more humid. sweaty much. and then we did a little sightseeing around the place and we went to a chinese restaurant and had yum cha. It was reallly nice. They had congee and these weird prawns wrapped in seaweed. Then after that, we went to Rusty's Markets (sorta like Pattys markets) and bought a bunch of nice bananas and a couple of mangos. After I have a rest now i might go swimming in the hotel pool. Hopefully it is a nice place to relax.

So thats just what I got up to today and I will might write back tomorrow abt what I did that day. But just in case I dont, Cya
PS: special thanks to Rach for helping me with my blogger template problems yesterday.
Glenny

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, Cairns! I hope you're having fun.

    Oh-- and since Rachel checks back on here a lot, I have a question-- did you delete your blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Rachel, don't worry. I realise now what has happened. Your link is different!
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice holiday!! i miss you already

    ReplyDelete