Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hiya guys im back

Well im back from cairns and i just have to say im so sorry for not writing. Dad wouldnt let me on the laptop since we were constantly moving from place to place and we were out most of the time so im reallly really sorry. I have so much stuff to write because i didnt write in cairns so i decided to make this congested pile of blogger posts into a postathon but with a twist. I am probably not going to write all this in day so it is probably gonna be spread out over a couple of days. So here are the topics:
  • im going to continue with the recounts of what happened each day in cairns (in detail) so you can share in my holiday happiness (that sounds kinda weird)
  • Obsession with Man vs Wild in cairns
  • Obsession with the nickelodian channel in cairns
  • The body image issue in cairns
  • A few of my sorta recent dreams
  • I am going to also post some videos since I havent done that for a while
  • i might even try to get some pictures and videos up on my blog of me in cairns (maybe some sorta slideshow if i can figure out how to upload anything onto my computer.
  • Girl day plans
  • and just maybe i might write abt my travel sickness issues (i dont know if i shud)

Oh and i might also put up a poll on if i shud put up my blog for the whole public to view if they want because i dont know if i shud let everyone read it and i dont know if i should put real life photos of myself up either. Because some stuff here on this blog is a little private so i encourage you guys to vote so i can see what i shud do or you could just comment.

Glenny