Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOOOT! 100TH POST! - shoe obsessed

yeah it is the 100th post! woot! awesome! well this one is abt my obsession with shoes. gosh i love them especially boots gosh so good. drool.... yeah im a little over obsessed. love the rubi store. great shoe store. i havent really gotten too used to high heels but i think someday heels and me would get married. but for now flats and me are dating. thongs are my best friend and school shoes are my enemies. yeppo i love shoes. i want a pair of knee high boots for my birthday and if i dont get a pair i will go buy them myself. this one to the right isnt bad either. i think it is single. wooot single! haha. love it. love black. and the one on the bottom is more like a thigh length boot. gosh how do ppl walk in those. yeah shoes are insane! there is also a pic of knee
high converse. pretty cool huh? woot. i might also write about my obsession with scarves later on. they are awesome as well. Glenny  Ps: the site at the end of this post is a great one for fashion matching ideas and other stuff. Go check it out. http://www.theuniformproject.com/

5 comments:

  1. i really want xhi chucks. :( but they're so expensive in aus. -sigh- oh wello jello.

    i like scarves too, but my obsession right now is knee-high rainbow toe socks, knee high boots, black stockings (with the boots), high-waisted skirts, off-the-shoulder loose shirts, bags and chucks.

    yes, lots of obsessions, but they all look good together. (with the exception of the rainbow socks and the chucks) yeah. :)

    anyways, i hope i can buy all this stuff at market city...(probably not...)

    seeya thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My obsession right now is Naruto.
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naruto was my obsession back in January.

    Hi-5, fellow Naruto obsessioner~!

    ReplyDelete