Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The day that came. What really happened.

Well, it has been a while since it happened but still, i'm going to write the first part of the day that came purely on my sight and thoughts (might have a few slip ups though). Never attempted before, so yeah here it goes.

Part 1
In bed. 7:30am. Bit of light streaming in from behind the curtain. Looked at watch. Disappointed. Looked at mirror. Hair in tangles. More disappointed. Dad left for work already. Didn't even say hi. Too busy. Stared at Barney for 2 minutes. He looked a bit creepy. Got up of the squeaking bed. Could it have been any louder. Walked into mum's room. Josh beat me to it. Went downstairs. Flopped on couch and thought "i'm an oldie". Probably said it out loud too. Got the ppl list. Viv will be here first. Yay. Haven't seen her in a while. Hope she doesn't talk about k-pop all day but it's ok if she does. Next is Rach. Double yay. Perfect combo. I can rave on abt how mean she is. haha jks. hmm... i wonder if she still wants boots. Anyways, looks nice today. Thankyou God for the nice weather! Still not sure abt Angie. Hope she calls me soon. Mum should be up now. Her flowers are withering. That's sad. At least it's only pale pink now. In my head there were party balloons everywhere. I was swimming in them. purple one for viv. neon blueish-green one for rach. woah where did that come from. weird. maybe its her because her bag is that colour. hmmm... i'm hungry. I wonder if today will be ok. Happy. Feel like... coffee but i always feel like coffee. Should've had dad's capp yesterday. I wonder what i'm gonna wear. Doesn't matter that much because viv is gonna alter it a bit anyways. haha. nice. I will just do the base then. I usually don't like birthdays coz they don't go to plan. haha flashbacks. Crack in the wall, bed surfing and snow fights. I have a feeling mum won't fit all the candles on the cake this year. It only just made it last year. Couch feels sticky. Going back upstairs. Haha. I have thought of a birthday wish. I wish i knew the password to the computer. Mum is up and so is Josh. They said happy birthday and i said thanks and then i went into my room. It is tidier than usual. Going to paint nails. Don't have much of a variety but oh well. Anything shiny is good. When, im older and more disciplined (haha don't know if that will happen) i want to go out sprinting, early in the morning. In nice weather of course. Like today. Sorta just racing against the wind up and down our street. That would be exhilarating. That was random. Hmmm... wonder if I will ever be a pony girl. ponies, rainbows and all. In a field of yellow roses. Roses have thorns though. Wow, i sound like Jo-worm. Sooo random. Left hand looks awesome. Right... looks like a war zone. Haven't finished though. Bathroom routine. Looked extra long at the mirror this time though. What would I look like with a black eye, or as a panda. I look like a really ugly panda because of the shape of my head. Not really a panda type face. I should really stop my imagination from running wild.
Another birthday wish would be that my hidden eyelid wouldn't be hidden anymore. That would be awesome! Dressed now. Went into Joshie's room for no reason and stepped on a metal pin. Beeeeep! It hurt like crazy. Had to bite my lip. Lucky it was just the tip i stepped on before the pain kicked in. Now there is a little dot on my foot. haha. it looks soo lonely. Mum told me to sweep the floor (again) while she went to pick up viv and her sister, so i did. I would prefer housework twice as much as schoolwork. I'm pretty lazy. Can't concentrate. haha. Time flies. Another b'day wish. I wish pigs could fly just for today.

Then
the doorbell
rang...

Yeah that's it for part one. I think it sucked. I keep rambling. I'm going to get Annie to be my beta reader. Can't say this related much on the day that came. Mostly just what I did and thought in the morning which in summary would be daydreams, bored, a little tired and a little hyped. So yeah the rest of the actual party recount will be written soon. For real. I will keep that one short since this one was so long.
Glenny
ps: sorry no paragraphs this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment