Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthdays

Yay! its my birthday in two days. im gonna be an oldie. but im still excited. hope i dont get wrinkles. birthdays are usually a bit hectic. my mum's birthday was on april fools. that was cool. I should have done something to scare her. that would have been funny. or stuck a fish on her back at least but nah. my mum's birthdays are usually pretty simple.

I got her flowers this year. really really pink flowers. pink wrapping and pink ribbon too. dont like pink that much but it would have to do. jo nearly had a heart attack when we thought we were lost on our way to the florist. lucky annie knows the way. angie and kat said it smelt like nature. it had a pretty strong scent actually. mum liked it. so i was happy. we had cake. dad was hilarious coz he bought the cake and since he had to walk home, like a guy would, he full on flung the cake everywhere, so when we opened the box, half the cake was squished. there was cream everywhere. haha. dont like cream. tastes strange after a while.

Oh and screw the idea of getting me a red button annie. i rather a bucket full of slime. much better. oh and thanks jo for quitting out on me. thats the 2nd time. but i guess it wasnt your fault. oh well. at least jessie's coming. probably going to be awkward but we are going to have tonnes of fun. hopefully.

Gosh. going to blow it all there. rach and I gonna go shoe shopping yay! so gonna beat her to the best pair of knee high boots. yay! and there is this awesome dessert place at capitol. lets go indulge oursleves. check out the website. http://www.passionflower.com.au/. oh and i guess we are going to watch either boy in the striped pyjamas or 500 days of summer. i havent watched a movie with zoey deschanel in it for a while so yeah. prob 500. and for the ppl who havent heard the news. it is extended till 6. depending on how long we spend in the city. I even have a store list. and the weather looks good. pray it stays good.

Its gonna be insane!
Glenny
ps: viv is blogging again and she isnt obsessed with kpop anymore!!!!! hopefully i can get her to come!
pps: thanks sarah for being our city guide. and takumi or asakaze?

2 comments:

  1. NO I'M GOING TO GET THE BEST KNEE HIGH BOOTS. but for a good price too, since i'm a good shopper and don't blow all my money in one go. :) need some stockings too.

    i've already decided what i'm going to wear to your party/the city. since i don't have a skirt, shorts will have to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I really have a heart-attack? Meh. I forgot.

    And gah.

    This is really depressing. In a way, it's my fault for not changing the invite with white-out. But then Mum + Dad would've tried to look at what was underneath anyway. You know what I mean? Parents.
    Asian parents.

    :|

    :(

    D:

    :C

    ;'(

    And 2nd time? :\

    Oh well.

    But I guess in the end, it was my parents' decision to not let me go.

    (Yeah. They agreed with each other.)

    ReplyDelete