Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pie, pie and more pie

There has been a bit of a debate between my friends and I over which pie is the best! Here were the choices:

  • the original meat pie
  • the deliciously mouthwatering and the BEST! , pizza pie! (obviously the one I think is the best)
  • Potato pie (tastes like cardboard no offence to potato pie lovers)
  • Chilli beef pie (never had before but people seem to love it, tsk tsk pizza pie is better!)

As you can see my fav is PIZZA PIE!!!!! WOOOOOOOT! yea it is like totally awesome and friend 2 doesnt agree. So she sucks (nah just kidding)! Here is the debate friend 2 and I had last Friday.

Glenny: Hi friend 2! Guess what I have for lunch today?(ha ha u dont have what I have voice)

Friend 2: Please don't tell me you have pizza pie! It is disgusting! Omgsh i can't even be in the same room as one of those things! EWWWWW!

Glenny: How dare you hurl such an insult towards my beautiful pie (stroking pie while saying "she didnt mean it")

Friend 2: Errr... yuck i hate pizza pie! It is toooo cheesy and its just disgusting!

Glenny: What do you mean it is toooo cheesy! The cheese is the best part! It ooozes out all hot and smooth. Mmmmmmmmm! Yummmy yummy!

Friend 2: YUCK! Im going to puke! (leaves room)

Glenny: Fine then! Go and get youre own freakin cardboard tasting potato pie! Ill just play tetris by myself!

And so that was our debate on which pie is the best. Tell me what pie you think is the best as a comment (All I want for Christmas is a pizza pie to throw into friend 2's face) teehee,

Glenny

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe your nerve.
    I am truly disgusted.
    HOW CAN YOU WRITE SUCH A POST???
    PIZZA PIE SUCKS LIKE A SUCKY SUCKISH SUCKING SUCK!!
    Potato pie is OK.
    But THE ORIGINAL MEAT PIE FOOOOREEVER.
    (I hope the next pizza pie you eat has a cockroach underneath the pastry!)
    (OK, I didn't mean that.)
    (Well, I sort of did.)
    (I totally did!)
    (Not really.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG. the original meat pie FTFW. i am a true australian. you are just an australian wannabe wrecking one of our coolest foods. F*** YEAH.

    pizza pie looks like it has the gross plastic processed cheese in it. but if it isn't, don't blame me. it's not me wasting money on overpriced pies bought at overpriced school canteens. i'm the smart one here. XD jokes. but seriously, the original meat pie is the best.

    mostly everyone will agree. the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of people that don't agree would be you and you alone.

    toodle-oo weird person who thinks pizza pie is good. (it's so not and you totally know it)

    p.s you spelt your wrong. see? i'm smarter, so heed my words. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza pie is terrible :)
    And I'm still sick, you know? Sorry for ditching you twice!! But I'll definitely be back tomorrow. For sure... (I hope.)
    Well, it depends if I'm OK enough. Which I probably will be 'cause I think I'm getting better already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. POTATO PIE!! IT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE CARDBOARD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete