Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tetris (my secret obsession)

Have you ever been engrossed in a friend who was being engrossed in a computer game at school? Well I have. Once upon a September afternoon, I was quietly sitting in a quiet computer room at school eating my delicious lunch when I heard a girl squabbling about. I turned my smallish sized head to the side to see the squabbling girl squabble at a computer screen. I went over to see what was causing the girl so much fustration and that when I saw... IT. TETRIS! Tetris, tetris tetris. It was sooo colourful and very shapy when I first saw it but I instantly fitted into one of its gaps (get it... teehee.... ok that was lame). After that day, I played it every lunch time until I became pro and took over the world!!!!!!!! Well not really (sniff sniff). Then I got bored of it. And that's was the story of tetris ( my secret obsession for 1 and a half weeks)

Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment