Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Christmas Wishlist

"All I want for christmas is you" (the direct lyrics of a song) NOT!!!! What I really want for christmas is as follows:
  • clothes (sounds kinda dull but I WANT ANOTHER TANK TOP! Teehee.
  • cds such as GLEE
  • dvds such as ANYTHING WITH WILL SMITH IN IT!
  • sorberlene (mum keeps stealing my 2L bottle so I need another one)
  • geometrical set (I broke the adjuster off a compass and graffitied on a protractor don't ask me why)
  • the all important giftcard (for people who seriously don't know what the hek they are gonna get you)
  • and THONGS (nooooo not that type of thong joworm, youre disgusting). I have just been craved about how thongs are soooo rubbery and how they separate the big toe from the rest of the toes, sorta like being an outcast. It is actually kinda sad but they are sooo tempting since pretty much every living being on this planet has a pair and I don't. That's also kinda sad. So like Bert Newton would say it on 20 to 1 "The number one thing on our christmas wishlist countdown is THONGS!!!!!!=)

So now that I have discussed what I want for christmas I wanna know what you want for christmas (though if youre not really my buddy youre probably just gonna get a cheapo santa card). Write youre christmas wishlist as a comment and I put in a word to Santa!

Glenny (santa's secret little helper)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh... my gosh. You have NO THONGS? Now I see why you want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost mine, and now I've been padding around barefoot or with shoes on. :)
    And these days I've lost my dirtymindedness-power. D:
    I was actually thinking of footwear thongs instead of the other thong. Why is that a thong anyway? I thought they had a different name to it. =='

    ReplyDelete