Thursday, December 10, 2009

The girl next door

Just so you know, my old neighbours moved houses about a month ago(no we didn't have midnight parties that annoyed them) and I have new neighbours. So far, I have found out there is a dad who looks like the everyday handyman though I have already started not liking him because he make terrible chainsaw noises every Saturday morning right outside my bedroom. The next person in the new neighbours household is an extremely tall 18 year old looking dude who also looks like the average day cool guy with his cap on backwards, a hoodie and.....A FREAKIN SKATEBOARD. The day after they moved in I remember nearly running over the freakin dude while he was on his skateboard while mum and I were drving to the train station. Suicidal much... teehee! And last but not least, the angel sent down from heaven to annoy the hek at of me on how perfect she is compared to me. The first time I saw her, her back was turned to mine and her long silky blond straight freakin pretty hair waved in the cool breeze towards me. Seriously her hair was amazing. She also seems to interact really well with animals. She has an adorable little puupy who she plays with. sob sob wish I had a puppy (not really). And just the other day she was playing the piano so beautifully I wanted to cry and punch her in the face (nah she is probably stronger than me too). So yea don't pout at me. I'm sooooooooo not jealous dammit!

So yea that's the girl next door for you,
Glenny

5 comments:

  1. So many.. Partial profanities. D:
    Anyway this skateboard dude is.. suicidal..
    And you sure it was the perfect girl who was playing piano?
    I remember you telling me that :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Partial profanities? You mean 'freaking'?
    Oh.. Hmm. I do that when I'm angry.
    LIKE I WAS YESTERDAY AT--
    HIM...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm calling it a PARTIAL profanity, Blob. For some reason, the 'A' word is rather tempting. I really want to call my brother one.. THAT POOP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Except I get tempted to tack it on after I say lame. Like, instead of lamo, lame-!@#. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm LOL? ahh, the girl next door. i wish i was the pretty girl next door. except that i never talk to my neighbours. and i don't even know their names. :L that's hilarious. but i was i was pretty. :(

    ReplyDelete