Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Never trust an ant with a cheese sandwich

If you are a girl and you are not afraid of freakin hairy giant spiders, there is something freakin wrong with your fear duct..... ok that was weird way to put it. Teehee! I once saw an ant. It was such a cute little ant scurrying off with my....... HEY GIVE ME BACK MY CHEESE SANDWICH!There was another ant and I wasnt afraid of this puny ant because it was... PUNY! duh. So i started insulting it about its punyness (dont think thats a word). Boy was that the biggest mistake of my life (not really)! All of a sudden, a tsunami of ants (can't believe that one little ant was sooooo popular) started nibbling at my feet until they gobbled up the tip of my shoes and eventually the middle toe on my right foot. That was sooo random. Well there was another time, when i went on a holiday with my family and we stayed at this place up north and there was a moth the size of an anvil in the living room. Quick as a lightning my bro grabbed a hammer and whacked the giant moth against the wall and it died instantly. Mum removed the corspe while I screamed my head off at all the moth germs which had contaminated the air as dad pondered on how to fix the freakin hole in the wall. We were soon sentenced to a minute in jail for damaging the property and killing the only giant moth left in the world.

This whole post is total baloney but it was still fun writing it,
Glenny

4 comments:

  1. very interesting insight into your life, which is so much more eventful and exciting than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I like the moth bit.
    I hate ants. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ants. :) Niceeee.
    Mine's pretty boring, but now I know who my cousin's fiancee is.. She's pretty. :) I got a photo but I dunno how to upload it since I suck.. D:

    ReplyDelete