Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If you are not Rachel, Annie or Joanne please ignore this post and i mean it don't read it!

You wouldn't believe what happened today at school! It was totally mixed emotions! I cried twice of sadness today! Because for the classes next year, I am totally split up with all my friends! I just wanna swear at all those freakin teachers for doing this to me! Its sooooo unfair and btw (i dont care if i mention your real names and if you are other than rachel, annie and joanne you can just ignore this) RACHEL YOU ARE FREAKING WITH FREAKING JOANNE! I HAVE TO PUNCH SOMEONE! IM WITH NOONE AND I WAS SOOOO FREAKIN ANNOYED THAT I CRIED FOR A PERIOD! IM SO DEPRESSED! AND NEITHER OF YOU WERE FREAKING THERE TO TELL ME I WOULD BE OK! except annie! where were you today anyways rachel? i was sooooo sad! and i totally blew up when miss siamas killed me again! Gosh i hate that freakin beep! But luckily annie and others were there to help me throughout the whole day! And some other stuff happened like me handing out 36 freddos you both miss out and train jumping! guess what joanne you missed out on jumping the whole entire train! we jumped the WHOLE train! But im still devastated coz i have absolutely nobody for next year and i feel like suiciding. I bet rachels gonna say something like stop overeacting but at least youre with jo im with nobody! Im so depressed and i feel so guilty for dragging annie so deep into this!
Dammit i hate the world! Ok i am going to stop complaining now. youre just gonna have to wait and see how i act nxt year. Im gonna be somewhat like a freaking emo!
To lighter topics, ANNIE GOT ME THE FREAKING GLEE SOUNDTRACK WHICH I WANTED! YAYAYAYAYAYAy! and i got her stardust coz i couldnt find the notebook but i think she still liked it so yea

I feel soooooooo lonerised and im going to literally die nxt year,
Glenny

5 comments:

  1. yeah, stop freakin overreacting. if you're like this tomorrow, i might just swear at you. but if you're emo next year, i will swear and i don't care if you don't like it. btw, you don't suit emo-ness. i suit it more than you and i don't suit it, ok? ok. good.

    annie wants the notebook? as in the dvd? if that's what you're talking about, i might get it for her. i was considering buying you the glee soundtrack, but since annie got it for you, i have no idea now. i was going to buy it when we went to the city with sarah (i might've found a shop with dvds and cds so yeah) and stuff. are we going to go to the city? if so, do you know when? you probably don't. hmm, oh well.

    don't be frickin depressed. & just cos i'm with joanne doesn't mean i'm happy! (no offence jo.) but we all need more than one friend in a class! i would see you at lunch and recess! pfft. and chinese class maybe? i heard from someone that some of our classes are mixed so yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, so just to clarify, i am happy with joanne and me being in the same class, but there's always time & space for more friends. okay?

    and don't you dare be depressed. if you do, i will be like this... → >:|

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is OK, people.
    Just watch Slumdog Millionaire (if you haven't already seen it) and you will be fine again.
    Yay!
    I love Stardust :)
    And Slumdog which I rented yesterday :)
    And I shall find The Notebook one day... :)
    And I don't know why I'm being so happy on a depressed post :)
    But oh well :)
    It's OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bought you the notebook annie! :) only 13 bucks at jb hifi. :P

    ReplyDelete