Saturday, August 21, 2010

Warning if you don't like epic techno!


New single i think. I went crazy afterwards. Most techno song i have ever heard and it is so damn good. EPIC! I have to go watch them live one day. I just have to. Every pendulum song makes me go crazy. This one and Propane Nightmares are just... i can't describe them. I could party my head off. haha. I'm officially pendulum obsessed! Anyways, Rice Rally is today and if it is any better than last year i dunno what would happen to me. Maybe my most epic weekend already. Starting off with endless bopping to pendulum (ellie goulding as well), Rice Rally, also the whole election thing is going on, Viv is sleeping over (yayayayyayayayay!!), Church with viv coming along i think, then i'm going to see wicked!!!! Omg where am i going to fit hw. Oh stuff hw. WOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!! I'm seriously in party mode.
Hope you have a freaking good weekend,
Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment