Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Playlist Familiar Faces.

Actually you may have not been paying any attention to my playlist whatsoever because i do know that i am pretty much lonered when it comes to the type of music i like (damn you jo and your screamo) but just saying i have made a new playlist with a whole lot of ellie goulding in it. For some reason i just seriously couldn't decide which ones to kick off so i kept them all. You might have already seen ellie on my playlist before with starry eyed (awesome song) and calvin harris with flashback and obviously katy perry is a first so yeah.

On a totally different topic now. Found a new youtube person to watch. Ray William Johnson is a pretty  funny guy i have to say. Made me laugh till I seriously had chest pain and difficulty breathing haha.

ELLIE RULES AND SO DOES HER SONG LIGHTS!!!!
Check out my playlist,
Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment