Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stuck in my head


Mushaboom by Feist. The other day i had "us" by Regina Spektor stuck in my head well and truly deep and i asked annie and jo how to get a song out of your head and the response was to replace it with another song. I then said to them that was silly but now i have accomplished that and i have mushaboom stuck in my head. Like a piece of gum suck to the sole of your shoe. I'm obsessed with the 500 days of summer soundtrack. It's phenomenal. It introduced me to Regina Spektor and The Temper Trap and all. There's one person to blame for all this obsessing and we all know who that it (the person who i have been babbling on and on for days now), JGL! Planting lilacs and buttercups oh owoahowoah...




I love him no matter what you show me on deviantart rach,
Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment