Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day with Viv

I finally got to catch up with my bestie, Viv yesterday and we did a tonne of stuff together. We were sorta like celebrating the July birthdays on my dad's side of the family and this included Uncle Paul, Auntie Jaime, my bro, Josh and of course the cutest person on the face of the earth (jks), Aaron!!! Mum brought heaps of party food half of which I didn't eat but still looked nce on the table.

Later, viv and i went out the back and played badminton (something i haven't done in a while) with each of our siblings on our side. I don't think we kept score but i'm definite Josh and I beat Viv and Lisa. We totally smashed them (just kidding). Then we did a little bit of a one on one battlling where Vivian kept tempting me to smash into the car a metre away by swinging the birdie in its direction. Then viv spotted a bee and screamed and ran away leaving me on the other side frozen in an awkward position and scared stiff.

Soon the bee left us alone and we decided to go back in and yes of course... fix our hair haha. We had some of the mud cake mum bought from Michelle's Patisseries and then we had to rush off to watch Eclipse at Parramatta(didn't even realise we had already missed the first session). We watched 10 minutes of ads before the actual movie started.

I really liked the start of the movie. It was very interesting and kinda dramatic. There were some funny moments where Viv and I would look automatically at each other and smile and some scary parts where i would notice viv covering her face with her bag haha. I would suppose it was pretty violent at times but i wouldn't mind if there was more. GORE IS AWESOME! Though i'm too scared to watch saw. Overall it was pretty good even though the dialogue was a bit boring. We went outside and sat on this grey couch and then everything was like dejavu. We did this exact thing last time viv and i finished watching Valentine's Day in the same cinema.

Anyways, i don't think we wanted to wait any longer so we spent the rest of the time window shopping like everywhere sorta. We went to body shop and looked and the awesome(expensive) stuff there. I don't know why but i put my finger in a lip balmish tester thingo and then i didn't want to test it so i rubbed it into my hands. Then viv said they smelt fruity. We went to JBHiFi and viv confessed her love for guitar hero (totally exagerrated) and the security person checked our bags as we left. Security people sorta freak me out not that I have anything to hide or anything.

And then we went back home  : )
Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment