Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lemon!

Well im not sure if it was this week or last week but it was a wednesday morning and annie, eileen and I in French class just finishing off some homework when eileen grabbed something from her bag and put it in her mouth. I was aware that annie had seen the same thing I did and through her curiosity she peered into eileen's bag and found a packet of chips.

Annie immediately ask eileen for a chip and eileen said yes. two seconds later, annie asked for another one and once again eileen said yes. This was during French while the teacher was still talking so i was getting kinda irritated seeing as they were distracting me and also annie was going against her will to... u know and anyways im not sure you are allowed to eat/drink in class even though annie does it all the time (orange juice craving). So i demanded that annie just stop and concentrate but instead she questioned me so i explained my reasons.

Later on, annie went to call her mum for a lemon just so it would seem she wouldn't be eating too much junk if she ate something healthy as well. She did this even while i persuaded eileen not to give her any anyways and while the teacher was still teaching. I still can't believe she got away with it. She hid behind her workbook (even though it looked soo suspicicous) and talked in chinglish to her mum, saying weird things like "lemon is orange's friend" and repeating lemon over and over again. Eileen and I were cracking up as annie got more and more fustrated and i think after all that she had failed to get a lemon so annie asked eileen if she had one and she coincidentally said she owned a lemon tree at home and would bring annie one if she wanted. I somehow didn't hear this part of the conversation and i went off for english.


The next day or was it some other day, meh, annie was given a perfect lemon. It looked so good and it smelt good too. That day, i waved goodbye to amy who got on the normal train for i had to wait for jo and annie and thats what led to all the commotion afterwards. I can't be bothered to tell you everything that happened on the train besides the fact that annie let me hold the lemon and i wasn't willing to give it back until a while so yeah. I wouldn't have called it stealing because it aws sorta in front of annie but yeah the lemon felt good in my hand. The train was also then delayed or stopped for 20 mins which kinda sucked coz it got sorta stuffy after a while and i think that was it. Annie got kinda dramatic, she went into the whole fake crying act which i found quite amusing. In the end, annie got he lemon back seeing as im not that cruel after all and in return (even though i don't think annie wanted me to have anything in return) i would get my own lemon.


And so a couple of days later, i was given my own lemon while annie got her second and would suppose i was satisfied. That's the story of the lemon.


I hope rach doesn't kill me for killing annie,


Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment