Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hiya guys

hiya guys. been doing a couple of things. first of all, i have finished watching all the episodes of himym that i could. man i was obsessed with finishing then i found out there was going to be a sixth season which in some way is good because... more funny stories i suppose but also everyone is just freaking dying to know who the mother is. anyways, i think through watching so much i have become sort of part barney. weird. also jo has been stalked, told that she is loved and then immediately told that it cannot be believed that she was loved. wow. fake boyfriends and stuff. jo!!!!! formspring and facebook combined earned her massive slap from me on one innocent morning (during chinese). She deactivated her accounts the next day and then i took back her slap with a hug. i hate hugs (they are so much for annie and jo... not me.) then annie started complaining abt how she didn't get hugged even though we attacked her ever so often. haha. and then today i crowned myself with the opinions of both jo and annie, the best slapper (even though marshall is prob the best in the world) haha. oh and also we have continued the numbered dares mostly used on annie coz she is awesome and stupid jks. annie is soooooo close to finishing she is up to 19. her 19th dare not really worth the rank but hugging kenneth and capturing it on camera i suppose is ok. im no where near finishing. also the discussion of me streaking/dying (whatever) has popped up and i think rach and i are doing it together. amy has scared the living .... out of me with her stories but i suppose a few won't hurt. nowadays, if anyone mentions it, i feel nausiated. And besides the slight criticising from rach who thinks she is ugly and is freaking not! everything has been quite dull and depressing.

I have a new playlist... check it out,
Glenny

9 comments:

  1. Dude , it was that night you bumhole~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I could've slapped you for liking new music, and streaking your hair? (Dying = 2 whacks)

    But since I'm not exactly a Gloriana whacker, (I'm an Annie whacker instead) I decided not to . >_>'

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you wish jo. you could have never slapped me. and you can't slap someone for liking a different type of music. the streaking thing is also up to me but i guess you can slap me for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly.

    Well, I'm against

    - New music
    - Dying/Streaking hair - Which is pretty much the same gist.
    - Twilight

    I would have slapped you, but I'm anti-slapper. Except for Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow many comments. anyways, i am fucking ugly. you better believe it.

    and how dare you slap annie? she's awesome!!! i <3 annie more than you guys, cos you always whack here!! evil people.

    bahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. but slapping annie is fun but i think from now on we shud only slap her if there is a valid reason. and rach for the last time YOU ARE NOT UGLY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I beg of you... stop slapping me... please...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok. but sometimes it is valid to slap you. like the other day you were being soooooooo annoying. diverting the conversation doesn't make me any happier annie.

    ReplyDelete