Saturday, March 13, 2010

No Bird In Sight

well just like to share how relaxed I felt today in my backyard. The weather was a bit weird with  all the come and go light rain but boy was hte wind perfect. i can't call it wind either. it was more like a breeze with the perfect temperature and speed. This with the light sun rays drifting through the crowd of clouds and the patches of brilliant blue in the sky was... AWESOME! yeah made me kinda sleepy actually. so after a 2 minute yoga pose i grabbed a pillow and slept on the lawn of my backyard. The grass was a little prickly but not enough to ruin my relaxed mood. I slept there for a while, not bothered about the time, it is the weekend of course, and watched the clouds move. It was different being so close to the ground. Sorta like being an ant. I closed my eyes again and put my hands behind my head until my brother came and copied me. he always does that. cant blame him though. i would have done the same. I listened to leaves rustling. it was quieter than usual. I smelt the air. Smelt like nothing I guess. but soothing alltogether. Just imagine green. Greens always a relaxing colour besides it being on a traffic light. Green as nature I guess. Nice. Brother couldn't hold sleeping position for long. ran off somewhere. I lay there. lunchbox written across my top. (true). Black attracting the warmth of the sun. Also nice. I get up, feeling the dryness on my feet. Think of juice. Apple not orange. Sugar on the tongue. Sweet. very sweet. All nice, relaxing points of a Saturday.

Did you like that? Or did you hate it? Just a new way of writing im trying out. sorta just letting my mind flow out. Through all senses. Thought I'd do relaxation first. coz it was easy. Tell me what you think.

Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment