Friday, March 12, 2010

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging



Ok. I know this movie is like soooo old (sorta i watched it like a year ago) but recently there has been a couple of mentions of the movie and i went and researched it again today and now... I LOVE IT! well i always did. i was meaning to buy the dvd but i kept forgetting. I love Aaron Johnson who plays Robbie in the movie but my friends think he is gross because he married a 42 year old which I have to say is really gross. EWW! so yeah. movie is still good though and here is the trailer.

Enjoy,
Glenny
ps: sorry haven't been posting lately. i have gotton obsesses with something other than this. i will write a long post all abt it soon.

1 comment:

  1. AND the forty-three year old is pregnant with their first baby!
    Gahh.

    And just wanted to let you know-- the 'Today Was a Fairytale' in your playlist is the wrong version. It's basically the same verses repeated over again.

    ReplyDelete