Sunday, October 10, 2010

drafted but yeah my coldplay coma



An old video of coldplay in 2003. it was just the comment that was beneath that sorta struck me.


"im sure coldplay got really famous after Viva la Vida.


but the true fans are the ones who still feel like crying when they listen to The Scientist or Yellow."


which is completely and utterly true. yeah i can tell coldplay is one of my favourites just because they keep dragging me in witht their emotionally deep songs. joanne how did you fall out of love with coldplay. they're phenonmenal!
Obviously one of the things to do before i die is go see them in concert. How could I not.
nearly cried while listening to in my place today.
rush of blood is also a great song but i think
right now my favourite is god put a smile upon your face.
yes i am deep in a coldplay coma

Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment