Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekish Review

  • Watching Dance Academy eps. I heard from somewhere that Jordan Rodrigues(Christian Reed) was in Central today. I think it was Sarah who saw him.
  • Obsessed with the world cup. Watched the second half of the Australia vs Serbia match. Sooo sad yet i'm still pretty proud of the Socceroos. Rach is like in love with Lucas Neil who i find pretty ordinary. She like wants to marry him. Found Tim Cahill posing in a magazine from the VA mag cupboard and ripped out the pages and put them in my bag. They now are pinned to my notice board. The world cup is sorta taking the attention away from wimbeldon which leads me to my next point.
  • There was a match between John Isner and Nicholas Mahut that went for 11 hours and 5 minutes. That's crazy. In the end Isner won which must have been so tradgic for Mahut but they should be both proud of themselves. Even the queen came to watch on the third day. They were both written into tennis history for the longest match ever, most number of aces, most number of games and much more.
  • Going to watch Wicked! Sooo excited! Got cheap tickets and the cast is coming to out school! i think.
  • Masterchef - well Joanne is happy that Joanne left. London week was awesome and callum (my fav to win) did a great job as well. I wanted to eat the dish he made in the super challenge and Aaron used Annie's fav word to described how Clare was running "like a gazelle".
  • Juila Gillard is our new prime minister as everyone should know by now and the 7pm project ppl said some funny things about her "Our prime minister is a red head who lives in a flat with her boyfriend eating takeaway". I feel bad for Kev. He wasn't soooooo bad. he was sorta stabbed in the back by his own party. Oh well. Hope Julia does a better job. Yay for the first Australian female prime minister.
  • Happy Birthday Amy! yeah. the jealousy is starting to sink in. You're other friend's got you an iPad but you haven't used it yet coz you're scared you're going to break it. haha. Annie, Jo and I went out late night shopping to get a joint prezzie for Amy. We went to dusk and got her this cool rose water scented shaped candle thingo, a sanity gift card and a totally overpriced card. I put the strawberry museli in the bag as extra.
  • Just when I thought all tests were over another one comes. failed the maths test. didn't even finish. i don't think we were given enough time. i feel bad coz i probably did know how to do the last two questions just didn't get to them. oh well.
  • There are a few movies are coming out or coming soon that I wanna see. Knight and Day, The last airbender, Tomorrow when the war began, Eclipse and Toy Story 3.
  • JoLo's Wedding is coming up and I did have a dress but after Dora showed me her's I was considering getting another one that would fit more for the occassion. Well I still have like 2 weeks so yeah.
  • Got new earphones! I really needed them. Now i can listen to heaps of stuff. They're cool earphones but somehow annie doesn't know how to put them in her ears. huh?
What an eventful week. Hope I didn't miss anything,
Glenny

1 comment:

  1. toy story 3 is awesome! watched it with the whole of grade 8 at my school! you have to read my blog. theres something there for you

    ReplyDelete