Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dance Academy

It's weird how you fall for something that is just soooo not your thing. Well I don't know if you watch television at the same time I do because I know for sure rachel just likes to watch merlin and ncis so yeah. Dance Academy just started a couple of days ago and I know it seems stupid because there are so many dance movies/tv series that have exactly the same plot and Dance academy is no different but once again i get caught in its little web. The plot is actually really really lame and there is basically no originality in the whole series and that kinda annoys me coz i don't know why i'm watching it. I think what I do like about it is that they have young actors and actresses like taking a role and some that haven't really been in the acting industry are being led into it which is awesome because I love new young actors that might later on get lead roles in big movies. It's awesome! My fav character would probably have to be Sammy who is played by Tom Green. I don't really know why but maybe it is because his character is pretty open and he sorta i dunno (his hair is pretty cool. haha). Anyways, i am probably wasting my time here because i would suppose you guys all agree with rach and think that ncis and merlin are like way better and maybe i would have to agree too but maybe you could tune into one ep of dance academy on abc at around 5:25pm on weekdays.

Glenny

2 comments:

  1. SAY WHAT? i don't like to watch merlin and ncis. I LOVE TO WATCH MERLIN AND DOCTOR WHO AND ASHES TO ASHES AND NCIS. MONK IS GOOD TOO. I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello rach. nice to see you commenting and ok fine YOU LOVE WATCHING ALL THOSE SHOWS! watch man vs wild. it is also pretty good.

    ReplyDelete