Saturday, June 16, 2012

Point A displacement = 0

i sort of felt like closing down my blog today, but i kind of like the new layout. it screams out to me... saying don't leave me. i don't know anymore. i feel it is a waste though if i barely post anything and i sort of have a solidish rountine on tumblr. dear dear tumblr. the writing is tiny though.. on tumblr i mean. this is a much better writing environment considering the layout now looks like the word app! how fantastic...baby. anyways, i guess i don't have the heart to abandon this land of.. er glennys'. you know it was weird the other day when someone called me glenny. literally. it was like a good weird though. a breath of fresh air after so much glo-wyness. need a bit more glenny in my life. brings me back to the old days... to self: stop thinking like an old man. i think my need for categorizing is taking over. if i am to keep this blog, it needs to have a purpose and what might that purpose be??? i really really like this layout. i think it's the only thing stopping me from well yeah. mental turmoil. i could move my "not so daily"entries here but i don't know if that's a good decision. or i could post stories... or i could leave it be and come back occasionally to write a post that most probably would involve this kind of decision making. it's not like this hasn't happened before... i still ended coming back but leaving again. in a way, tumblr is hubby... blogger is this childhood friend i talk to every 5 months or so to catch up and have coffee, who is now looking rather fine. went full circle, back to the same no resolution point A.

Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment