Sunday, December 12, 2010

korean variety shows

A new term! vaiety show. saw it on a random site and thought it suited so now something like star golden bell can be classified as a korean variety show. Still watching it... though I have watched like one episode of star king and it wasn't as good so back to bell i went. that makes no sense haha. anyways, nearing the holidays...3 days left of school. Everything is basically done but can you believe it... I still have one assignment left and there are 3 days left!!! What is this!!???!! oh well shouldn't be too hard.

Oh and happy birthday to Simran!!!! Hope you and that grape vine guy(???) have a happy life together. i still don't know his name...

There is something wrong with me... I am pretty sure it is around 30 trillion degrees up in this compacted room and i'm and sitting here blogging with a black wollen jumper on and i can't be bothered to take it off! i can officially say i have taken my laziness to a whole new level.

Here is a clip of Jo Kwon and Key dancing on... i think it is Star King (what is it with variety shows and stars)
Actually the clip is kinda well er... weird but something in my brain told me to trash all that stuff and then i started to laugh uncontrollably. one of the comments that got like 117 thumbs up wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THIS IS WHY I LOVE KOREANS!
and i probably agree. gosh i dunno why i laughed so hard. I also didn't know key was such a good dancer. I know Taemin is... that reminds me.. there is a video of taemin dancing like really really good but i might put that up another time...anyways, i have found a new side of key with his love of crazy dancing :)


Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment